Friday, August 27, 2010

A picture of the big bad wolf.


This is the closest picture I have ever found of what the Big Bad Wolf really looks like (I don't know who to credit for the picture but it was someone really talented).
Contrary to what you may have seen on cartoons or in movies the wolf is quite lanky and mangy. He has a really long ratty tail.
If  you are an adult you probably will never see more than the tail has he runs around the corner of your house... or ,even more terrifyingly, as he rounds the corner in your hall.
If you are a child you may see a whole lot more than that.
Coming home from a night class I got the chills and a shiver went strait up my spine. I heard a growl and when I turned around I saw a pair of eyes looking at me from behind the trash. 
I have to confess that I ran like a little child strait into the house and locked the doors. I don't know if I was imagining things but with the other evidence I have seen recently I am starting to wonder.

1 comment: