Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The game to end life...ish

Strangely all the people that I know have decided that the end is near. They have been rummaging under the mattresses and through the rafters trying to collect everything that they have stashed away for...dun dun dun... THE END. What is most annoying about this is that they come through the mattresses when I am trying to sleep and tromp around through the rafters during breakfast so plaster falls in my cheerios.

The question I have is what END are they referring to? Could it be the end of the world? I don't thinks so because they are all saved so the end of the world should be great for them; watching all the unsaved burn. (I have never figured out why people think watching a bunch of their unsaved neighbors burn would be a good thing to watch). Could it be the end to bad fashion? I know a couple of my friends still have twenty years worth of bad outfits so fashion can't be the case. Is it an end to their favorite television show? Well that could be, most of America has been seduced into believing that television is a different reality, and if your reality is near the end then that is something to fear. (well actually not refer to my very first post to see what we should fear)


On further consideration all the people I am thinking of are on the movie "left behind". They are part of my alternate reality and I forgot that there are other people in the world. Wow this gets even stranger... I have never seen such a movie nor do I watch any television at all.

Please dear readers... Am I a brain in a vat?

No comments:

Post a Comment