Friday, October 8, 2010

Time to find some courage

Well friends and followers I am displeased to announce that I know for sure that the big bad wolf is back. I was sitting in the car listening to some music looking into the field behind my apartment when this huge animal jumped the fence strait onto the hood of my car. I was so startled I think my heart actually stopped for several seconds. The wolf just looked at me almost grinning then jumped over the car and sauntered toward the apartment. I jumped out of the car sure that he was going to attack my family. But he just looked through the back glass sliding door then made a huge leap onto our roof two floors up. He walked to the peak of our roof looked back at me for a moment and disappeared over the other side.

I am not going to allow him to terrify me as much as he did when I was a child and I am most certainly not going to allow him to torment my children. I will keep you informed on my progress; I am determined to destroy the big bad wolf once and for all.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. The thing about wolves is that they have extremely sharp senses. They have sensitive hearing and a strong sense of smell that makes stalking them difficult if not impossible. You could try leaving poisoned baits, however, other animals could eat those. Plus many wolves have learned to avoid these (I would suspect, due to its long life, this one has). I think it's important to know that wolves will only attack when you are alone. You may spot them hiding, pursuing you from a distance, waiting for an opportunity to strike. Don't give them that! There is strength in numbers. Keep your family and friends close by and this beast will never have the chance to attack. Eventually, it will feel hungry and grow tired waiting for its chance on you.

    Or you could carry a machine gun and blow it to smithereens the next time you see it.

    ReplyDelete